FB Friday: Jackie H Artistry.com

August 16, 2013 by Jaclyn Rose

, , , , , ,



Facebook Friday: Jackie H Artistry.com

http://facebook.com/jackiehartistrydotcom

For my first Facebook Friday post, I just have to shamelessly promote myself! During the course of my beauty blogging, one morning I decided that I wanted to become a makeup artist. I know kind of random, right? So I attended a 6 day makeup course (over the course of 3 weeks on weekends) and learned the basics of applying makeup on others. That was in 2011.

Since then I've had the opportunity to work with brides, bridal parties, amazing models, photographers, designers, production companies and be a part of many amazing teams of professionals.

If you or anyone you know is in need of a makeup artist for your special day, consider using my services! You'll find my rates on my FB page or on my blog here under Hair and Makeup services.

Don't forget to "Like" my FB page while you are visiting!


Facebook Friday is a weekly series in which I will post up an interesting Facebook page that I think you should check out. If you or anyone you know has a Facebook page that you'd like to feature on here, feel free to shoot me an email jroseonline@gmail.com and let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Suggestions or questions? Feel free to speak your mind. Always glad to hear from my readers!

Would you like a response back, please include your email address in the comment or check back as I do answer questions on the same entry. You can also email me at jroseonline@gmail.com

If you would like a response to a question you ask, please include an email address or some other way in which I can contact you and I will respond.

 
Copyright © 2008-2013 | J. Rose Online