FB Friday: TAJ's Sweet Treats

August 23, 2013 by Jaclyn Rose

, , ,


Facebook Friday: TAJ's Sweet Treats

http://facebook.com/TajsSweetTreats

Today's Facebook Friday page will make your mouth start watering from all the yummy goodness you see via the photos! My long time friend, Vangie, out in Las Vegas, NV, entices you with her sugary sweet temptations. From cakes to cake balls and pops to cupcakes and even cookies, this girl is always coming up with new flavors and creations to satisfy any sweet tooth!

I had the honor of having her make my wedding favors for my 10 year anniversary Vegas vow renewal celebration in May 2012. She made red velvet Petit Fours that she decorated in my wedding colors and placed them in the boxes that I sent to her the week prior. Take a look for yourself! It's just too bad you can't taste them as they were so delicious!

Don't forget to "Like" her FB page while you are visiting!



So if you're out in the Vegas area, be sure to call her to create something special for your next event. Even if you're not, be sure to Like her page to see all that she comes up with. We all know we love looking at food pics!


Facebook Friday is a weekly series in which I will post up an interesting Facebook page that I think you should check out. If you or anyone you know has a Facebook page that you'd like to feature on here, feel free to shoot me an email jroseonline@gmail.com and let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Suggestions or questions? Feel free to speak your mind. Always glad to hear from my readers!

Would you like a response back, please include your email address in the comment or check back as I do answer questions on the same entry. You can also email me at jroseonline@gmail.com

If you would like a response to a question you ask, please include an email address or some other way in which I can contact you and I will respond.

 
Copyright © 2008-2013 | J. Rose Online