J.Rose Online on YouTube

March 1, 2014 by Jaclyn Rose

, , , , , , , , ,

Wow, it seems like forever since I've been on here. I do apologize about that. I'm slowly working on making a comeback. And by comeback, I've also decided to start posting YouTube videos! As I type this, I'm actually converting the video into a format that I can edit using Movie Maker.

Apparently, the Kodak Zi8 HD camera that I used to film does not fare so well with editing software as I just found out.

So be sure to subscribe to my channel for all my future videos that I'll be posting up. YouTube.com/jroseonline

I stopped by CVS today to pick up a few essentials for my MUA kit and saw there was a "Buy 1, Get 1 50% off" on Wet N Wild products. So I picked up a couple new lippies. They were $2 each so I ended up getting both for $3. The two colors I picked up were 908C Suger Plum Fairy and 905D Smokin' Hot Pink.



Not too sure yet how I feel about the Smokin' Hot Pink against my skin tone, but I'm sure with a completed look I would probably change my mind. I did do a makeup look to go with Suger Plum Fairy. I'm wondering if it is a typo and is supposed to say Sugar, not Suger. LOL!

Anyways, here is my FOTD for today. I didn't go anywhere haha! We were thinking of going to Disneyland today to check it out on a rainy day, but decided against it. So I have a full face of makeup and here I am, converting my video and blogging it up!

This look below is the look I filmed today and will be my first makeup tutorial video on YouTube. I'm actually pretty excited that I'm getting into the video world of makeup. I'm thinking of upgrading my camera or doing more research on how else to edit the .mov format that my current Kodak Zi8 records on. But I must say that I'm looking forward to doing more videos and getting more involved in the beauty blogging world again.



Products Used:

Face
- primed face with Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Complexion Primer Potion
- followed that up with an application of Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm
- applied Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in 7.0 all over face
- to contour and highlight, used the MAC Cosmetics Sculpt and Shape Duo. Shadester applied to hollow of my cheek bones, down each side of my nose and at my jawline. Highlighted with Lightsweep on bridge of my nose, and under my eyes.
- applied MAC Coygirl blush to apple of my cheeks.
- Set it with MAC Select Sheer Loose Powder in NC45

Eyes
- primed eyelids with Urban Decay Primer Potion
- also used NYX jumbo pencil in Strawberry Milk as base on lid
- applied MAC Romping eyeshadow (from Hello Kitty Collection Too Dolly palette) on top of Strawberry Milk
- highlighted brow bone with MAC Yogurt eyeshadow (from Hello Kitty Collection Too Dolly palette)
- defined crease with a purple Inglot eyeshadow 377 and blended
- applied Too Faced Smolder eyeshadow to outer V and blended into crease
- blended MAC Stately Black eyeshadow (from Hello Kitty Collection Too Dolly palette) into outer V and crease
- lined eyes with Make Up For Ever Aqua Black Crème Eye Shadow
- lined lower waterline with Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes eyeliner in Black
- applied MAC Too Dolly eyeshadow to tear duct and inner part of lower lashline
- applied MAC Stately Black eyeshadow to outer lower lash line
- applied Monda Studio #107 false eyelashes
- finished up with Revlon Lash Potion mascara on upper and lower lashes
- filled in brows with Make Up For Ever eyebrow corrector

Lips
- lined lips with MAC lipliner in Magenta
- applied Wet N Wild lipstick in Suger Plum Fairy

I am usually posting my FOTDs on Instagram so if you're not already following me, follow me @jroseonline

Stay tuned for the video on YouTube to go with this look.


Connect with Me
YouTube: YouTube.com/jroseonline
Instagram: @jroseonline
Facebook: facebook.com/jackiehartistrydotcom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Suggestions or questions? Feel free to speak your mind. Always glad to hear from my readers!

Would you like a response back, please include your email address in the comment or check back as I do answer questions on the same entry. You can also email me at jroseonline@gmail.com

If you would like a response to a question you ask, please include an email address or some other way in which I can contact you and I will respond.

 
Copyright © 2008-2013 | J. Rose Online